Wednesday, June 28, 2006

driving with ship to budapest

we leave the town of melk after lunch. now it a non-stop dash to budapest. it's a scenic drive, the hills are stunning. we saw many bike riders, rock climbers, nude bathers, and castle ruins.


the danube and privately owned chateau


this photo's for the looky loos


an idyllic valley in austria


terraced hills for vineyards


what's left of the durnstein castle.. where king richard was imprisoned and ransomed after returning from the crusades


for some reason this made me think "dairy," false interpretation


the other three native english speakers on the ship


every day we ate at table ten. be sure to ask me at some point how this cruise gave insight to what it's like to live in an assisted living community!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home